Business Developer Intern (Swedish speaking)
Do you want to be part of the international expansion of the sports-app WannaSport?
At WannaSport we have been well received at the Danish market and are now looking to take our platform to Sweden and to do this we are looking for a Business Developer Intern to help make WannaSport the next global success story.
- Develop a go-to market strategy, locate potential relevant partners and analyse the competitive situation.
- Call up potential partners and sell the WannaSport idea by signing them up for a trial-period. This is not hardcore telemarketing, but you have to be comfortable talking to people over the phone.
- Create online marketing campaigns in Swedish, like Google Adwords og Facebook campaigns.
- The internship is 3-6 months approx. 20 hours per week. We are looking to find the right candidate who can develop into a student/fulltime position as Country Manager and take the lead on WannaSports activities in Sweden.
- Are fluent in Swedish and English
- Are very proactive and finds it exciting to be part of a small fast-paced start-up.
- Are not afraid to pick up the phone.
- Wants to gain experience in entering new markets and could see yourself at WannaSport for a long run. For the right candidate this could lead to a country manager position, were you take full lead on the Swedish market.
- Have a generel interest in sport and doing different sportsactivities.
It is a very broad role, so you are not expected to know everything from day 1, but we are looking for someone who thinks WannaSport is awesome and will put in the same drive and passion as we do.
WannaSport partner with providers of sportsfacilities like clubs, institutions and muncipalities to offer a user-friendly platform and makes it easy to find and book sports activities. We are located in Founders House, which is a shared invitation-only workspace for ambitious and scalable tech startups in Copenhagen. If you have an interest in entrepreneurship, this is the place to be.
At WannaSport we take our own medicine and likes to go and try out our new sportsproviders, so once in a while we go play tennis, squash, padeltennis or rock climbing, so we hope you will be open to take part in this challenge.
If you want to help bring WannaSport to Sweden and make it an international success, then please send your resume to Rasmus Aaberg at email@example.com along with a short motivational letter. For any questions feel free to call at +45 5129 5955